In this course, Lisa Mark will guide you through in-depth business strategies she has used over the last 10 years to build her wedding photography business in Toronto, ON Canada.
Nowadays it's not enough to be a great artist. You also need to be a savvy business person & entrepreneur to survive the competitive industry that is wedding photography. Thus, Photograpreneur was born!
In 15 highly detailed courses of content, Lisa will walk you through everything that has worked while building her photography business over the past 10 years.
Course content incudes:
• What does being a successful photographer mean to you?
• How to build your client base & book weddings without paying for advertising
• Owning your online presence
• The basics of blogging and S.E.O. (Search Engine Optimization)
• Social media crash course & what I find works best for me
• Why you need to be selling albums to your clients, for your benefit and theirs
• In-Person Sales & how I made over $50k post-wedding sales in my first year
• Brief guide to getting published
• Choosing photography locations
• How to deal with rain on a wedding day
• Strategies for working alongside videographers
• How to manage client expectations
• Wedding schedule preparation
• How to grow your brand
• Wedding photography workflow demo
• Album design & sales process post-wedding
Still have more questions? Lisa is an open book, and will endeavour to answer questions left in the comments sections under each chapter.
Lisa Mark is an award-winning fine art wedding photographer with over 10 years of experience in the wedding photography industry.
Lisa's studio is located in Rockwood, Ontario Canada.
You can view Lisa's wedding photography at http://lisamarkphotography.com